aad

ch

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Tony and Steve


As always, this is the blog  where I put my thoughts that don't fit anywhere else.


I recently started reading  Stephen Covey’s 7 habits of highly effective people. Stephen makes the case that it what you say and do are always less important that who you are. And that if you are wrong, you can’t find success, even with the right tools.

I’m still reading the book, but it is something I’m not so sure about. Take my book on making money. I don’t talk about becoming a person who saves money, my book is all about tools to make more money. Sometimes, I think it the journey that transforms us, not that we must transform ourselves in order to take a journey.

I am also watching the Tony Robbins documentary on Netflix. I wonder what Stephen would think of Tony? At the surface level I’m sure Stephen would  probably be put off my tony’s Language. But is Tony a real life changer, or just a personality change?

Another book I started was Principles by Ray Dalio ( The book also has an endorsement by Tony Robbins on the cover). I got about 200 pages into it of 600, it is quite a read! I thought Ray's story was interesting and it makes me want to be a money manager. Anyway, after reading a chunk of this book, it has made be more open to reading Stephen Covey's book. Maybe I will update you when I have finished. Or probably not.



Also,how annoying is the pop under ad? Comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment