aad

ch

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My own country 1

I still sometimes say daydream about making my own country.
So much so, I might start a small series on it. A lot of it involves a lot of central planning, something I am generally quite opposed to, unless it's me doing the planning. But it's useful for  creating benefit that otherwise would not exist.

For example the design of airports benefit those that design the airport the most. As travels generally don't have much choice in airport. But a centrally planned airport could focus on benefiting everyone involved. I'm thinking a airport that has a small hotel and sleeping pods in the airport. So simple, but only a few airports have it. In addition the airport should be accessible via light rail. Another idea of mine is a computer lab with computers designed to play games. I have been trapped in an airport with nothing to do and I think computer games could be ideal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment